Dates: Saturday 22nd – Sunday 23rd November 2014, 10AM – 5PM.
Location: Gorgeous Therapies, 29-35 Hamilton Place, Stockbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 5BA.
Course Synopsis: An official Jikiden Reiki training course where you will experience traditional Japanese Reiki training as it was taught in Japan in the early 1900s.
- You will learn the system of Reiki with its cultural and spiritual roots intact.
- The origins, philosophy and techniques of Reiki are presented with clarity.
- There is a strong emphasis on the practical application of Reiki to support yourself and others.
- Alongside the comprehensive theory components of the course, there will be plenty of time to practice the various techniques.
- Ongoing support will be available from your teacher after the course, to help you develop your skills and confidence.
- This course is suitable for both complete beginners and experienced Reiki practitioners.
Course Syllabus: Click here to read more about the Jikiden Reiki Shoden syllabus.
Course Leader: Elaine Rainey MCMA, Jikden Reiki Shihan Kaku (certified through The Jikiden Reiki Institute in Kyoto, Japan).
Cost: £195.00 (includes official Jikiden Reiki manual, course handouts, attendance card and certificates). Read more about the pricing structure set by The Jikiden Reiki Institute here.
Certification/ Accreditation: On completion of training, certificates will be issued directly from The Jikiden Reiki Institute in Japan. Students will be publicly registered with the Institute (if desired).
Bookings & Payment: We keep our classes quite small to ensure that each student gets the most out of their training. As such, early booking is advised. A £50.00 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. The balance is payable during registration on the first morning of the course. To book your place or for further information about the training, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, complete the enquiry form below or click here. We will then contact you to arrange payment of your deposit by your preferred method – cash, cheque or Paypal invoice. Bookings will be confirmed by email and joining information will be issued to participants two weeks in advance of the course. Bookings for this course close on Friday 7th November 2014.
For further information on choosing Jikiden Reiki training, please click here.